Music!


Tuesday, June 3, 2008

Achievement tests, swimming ,shopping

Today and yesterday I had achievement test, I think they went well butchya never kno till you get the scores back. After that me and mom went shopping at: Target,Holidays and Cato. We got some realllly cute shorts and 2 SKIRTS. ( you should be proud Rachel i picked them out myself) when we got home everybody came over and we went swimming then came back over here and played bad mitten. Me and Pueblo beat Haley and Andres by about 7 points. Well now that I've been writing about what a long day Ive had i guess its been making me sleepy but I think Im gonna hit the hay now!
Peace out homies!
miky

2 comments:

Rachel said...

You actually bought skirts!!! And without "prompting" from your mom! Of course you know it doesn't count if you don't wear them, right? Playing badmitten sound fun!

miky said...

Yea i did....i actully miscounted theres three 2 plaid ones and then a polka dot one